Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an interesting salsa that has a sweet, hot taste to it. Really good with blue corn chips
- 1 large mango, halved & seeded,peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup juicy ripe tomatoes, with juice with or without seeds
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, seeded,peeled and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro or 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons jalapenos, finely chopped (or to taste)
- In a medium bowl, combine the mango, tomato, cucumber, scallion, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, and a pinch of salt.
- Stir to blend.
- Let stand at room temperature until the mixture becomes juicy, about 20 minutes.
- Taste and correct seasonings.