Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A flavourful accompaniment for roast pork, chicken, burgers or grilled shrimp.
- 2 small mangoes, peeled,pitted,diced
- 3⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl; toss to blend.
- Season to taste.
- Let stand 20 minutes.
Very good!!! I added 1 can of rinsed black beans. Served with grilled chicken and finished the next day with chips as a dip. This is a keeper.
This was very good! I loved the sweet heat combo! I served this on top of Shrimp With Garlic Sauce #190830 and whole wheat pasta! Thanks!
This was so very good! It was recommended to me when I needed a relish for some salmon I was grilling. I left out the cayenne (cooking for small children who don't like spicey) and used less cilantro since my plant did not have enough. It was great with the salmon!