Source: Land O' Lakes Note: Cooking time is minimum freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups frozen mango sorbet, slightly softened (1 pint)
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh raspberries (1 1/2 cups)
- 1Heat oven to 325°F
- 2Combine all crust ingredients in large bowl.
- 3Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture leaves sides of bowl and forms a ball.
- 4Press dough evenly onto bottom of ungreased 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with floured fingers.
- 5Prick all over with fork.
- 6Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until set and edges are very lightly browned.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8Spread mango sorbet over cooled crust.
- 9Place raspberries in single layer over sorbet.
- 10Place in freezer until firm (about 30 minutes).
- 11Combine 3 tablespoons butter and cream cheese in large bowl.
- 12Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy.
- 13Add powdered sugar; continue beating until well mixed.
- 14Increase speed to high; beat, gradually adding whipping cream, until stiff peaks form.
- 15Stir in fresh mango and vanilla.
- 16Spread evenly over raspberries.
- 17Freeze until firm (4 hours or overnight).
- 18Let dessert stand 20 to 30 minutes to soften before cutting.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango and Raspberry Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.5
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 103.3 mg
- Sodium 191.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: