Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From the magazine India Today Woman Making A Difference, this recipe is a real winner with kids big and small ;) Enjoy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Firstly, place the oats and milk in a small saucepan.
- Mix well and allow to come to a boil.
- Simmer for two minutes.
- Now, transfer the porridge to a liquidiser or a food processor.
- Add mangoes and yoghurt.
- Fold in some ice cubes as well.
- Blend until smooth.
- Cut the grapes into quarters and garnish the smoothie with them.
- Serve immediately and have fun sipping this delicious smoothie!