1/6 Photos of Mango and Pineapple Jam
This is yummy and makes a tasty topping for vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel mango and cut in small pieces, then mash with potato masher to bring juice out.
- 2Cook 5 minutes.
- 3Add rest of ingredients, mix well and bring to a boil.
- 4Boil rapidly 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often, until thick.
- 5Pour into small sterilized jars.
- 6Seal and store in cool place.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango and Pineapple Jam
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g