Recipe by anniesnomsblog
These soft and chewy granola bars are packed with dried mango and pineapple, the perfect flavour combination for tropical fruit lovers! They are super easy to whip up and make a satisfying breakfast on the go.
- 591.47 ml rolled oats, not quick cook
- 118.29 ml dried mango, chopped into little pieces and measured after chopping
- 118.29 ml dried pineapple, chopped and measured after chopping
- 14.79 ml light brown sugar
- 44.37 ml runny honey
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease and line an 8x8 inch square pan.
- Place oats, chopped fruit and light brown sugar into a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Place the honey, oil and vanilla extract into a jug and lightly beat with a fork.
- Pour liquid measurements into dry and stir until all the oats are coated with the wet mix.
- Tip the granola mix into your lined pan and spread until level, either with the back of a spoon or your hand.
- Place in the oven for 30-35 minutes until golden and slightly firm to the touch.
- Leave to cool in the pan completely.
- Once cool, slice into 9-12 bars. Granola bars will keep in an airtight container, at room temperature, for 4 days.