These soft and chewy granola bars are packed with dried mango and pineapple, the perfect flavour combination for tropical fruit lovers! They are super easy to whip up and make a satisfying breakfast on the go.
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease and line an 8x8 inch square pan.
- Place oats, chopped fruit and light brown sugar into a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Place the honey, oil and vanilla extract into a jug and lightly beat with a fork.
- Pour liquid measurements into dry and stir until all the oats are coated with the wet mix.
- Tip the granola mix into your lined pan and spread until level, either with the back of a spoon or your hand.
- Place in the oven for 30-35 minutes until golden and slightly firm to the touch.
- Leave to cool in the pan completely.
- Once cool, slice into 9-12 bars. Granola bars will keep in an airtight container, at room temperature, for 4 days.