1/1 Photo of Mango and Pineapple Granola Bars
These soft and chewy granola bars are packed with dried mango and pineapple, the perfect flavour combination for tropical fruit lovers! They are super easy to whip up and make a satisfying breakfast on the go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F and grease and line an 8x8 inch square pan.
- 2Place oats, chopped fruit and light brown sugar into a large bowl and stir until combined.
- 3Place the honey, oil and vanilla extract into a jug and lightly beat with a fork.
- 4Pour liquid measurements into dry and stir until all the oats are coated with the wet mix.
- 5Tip the granola mix into your lined pan and spread until level, either with the back of a spoon or your hand.
- 6Place in the oven for 30-35 minutes until golden and slightly firm to the touch.
- 7Leave to cool in the pan completely.
- 8Once cool, slice into 9-12 bars. Granola bars will keep in an airtight container, at room temperature, for 4 days.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango and Pineapple Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: