Recipe by robd16
This fresh salsa is great served with dips and chips and is well worth the effort of all that chopping. It is also fat free, very good for you and really tasty!
Top Review by loof
Great salsa! I don't care for onion so left it out, and I chopped everything finely. The lime juice added a nice zip to this. Yummy with tortilla chips - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 2 ripe peaches, diced (you could use canned)
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced into very fine half rings
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, very finely diced
- 1 chili pepper, de seeded and diced finely (optional)
- 6 tablespoons coriander, finely chopped (cilantro, approx)
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything together seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- You want some of the peaches and mango to be chopped into bigger chunks than the rest of the ingredients so that they stand out a little.
- After an hour or two the salsa will have leaked a little liquid, in this case, pour most of it off and mix the rest back inches.
- I love fruit!