1/1 Photo of Mango and Peach Salsa
This fresh salsa is great served with dips and chips and is well worth the effort of all that chopping. It is also fat free, very good for you and really tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ripe peaches, diced (you could use canned)
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced into very fine half rings
- 1/2 green bell pepper, very finely diced
- 1 chili pepper, de seeded and diced finely (optional)
- 6 tablespoons coriander, finely chopped (cilantro, approx)
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- black pepper
- 1Mix everything together seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2You want some of the peaches and mango to be chopped into bigger chunks than the rest of the ingredients so that they stand out a little.
- 3After an hour or two the salsa will have leaked a little liquid, in this case, pour most of it off and mix the rest back inches.
- 4I love fruit!
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango and Peach Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g