Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Here's a tasty vegetarian option that couples mango with feta cheese for a healthy lunch and one of your daily fruit servings. Bonus points at the fact that it takes under 10 minutes to prepare!
- 1 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄8 cup mango chutney (I use mango salsa)
- 2 slices deli ham
- 1⁄8 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon scallion (chopped)
- Spread tortilla with mango chutney (or mango salsa).
- Add deli ham, feta cheese, and scallion.
- Fold in half and grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Cut into quarters and serve.