Recipe by InspirationsFC
This sweet summer parfait is not only quick and easy to make, it’s also fresh, healthy and colorful. This is a parfait that your entire family will love, even the kids! Breakfast or snack, you won’t feel guilty eating this fresh, healthy and delicious treat!
Makes about 7 cups
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups grated coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups chobani non fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 cups fresh mango (about 2 mangos peeled, pitted and cubed)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. For the granola: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Toss all together and place onto a cooking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- 2. In serving glasses, layer granola, yogurt, and fruit as desired. Serve immediately, or cover, and chill for up to 2 hours. Enjoy!
- Note: Store unused Coconut Granola in an airtight container at room temperature up to 2 weeks.