Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From www.kettlefoods.co-an Oregon based potato chip company. ...Some of the best chips on the market! For a smoother consistency, I substituted coconut cream for the shredded coconut. Then I garnished the top of the dip with toasted coconut instead.
- 3⁄4 cup creme fraiche (easily made at home)
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced (I used frozen mango that has been thawed)
- 2 limes, juice and zest of, finely grated
- 12 fresh mint leaves, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro leaves (NOT dried)
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream or 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 tablespoon shredded coconut, toasted
- lime slice
- lime zest
- Combine all salsa ingredients in bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Best made 1 hour in advance.
- Garnish with lime slices, lime zest and toasted coconut before serving.
- Attention Pacific Northwest Residents: Try this with Kettle Chips' Brand Mango/Chili chips or Spicy Thai for a taste sensation!