- 680.38 g cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 mangoes, cut into 1/2 inch by 1 inch pieces
- 12 lychees, quartered (canned work fine)
- 2 red peppers, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 946.36-1419.54 ml green lettuce leaves
- 118.29 ml low-fat buttermilk
- 118.29 ml plain nonfat yogurt or 118.29 ml low-fat yogurt
- 14.79 ml fresh orange juice
- 1 lemon
- 4.92 ml fresh dill or 4.92 ml dried dill
- 0.25 ml cumin
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes and put in a large bowl with mangoes and lychee nuts.
- Add red peppers to a pan of simmering water for 1 minute to blanch; remove from heat, rinse and drain.
- Add the peppers to the bowl with chicken and fruit.
- Combine all ingredients for dressing in a second bowl; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You can do the steps above earlier and finish the salad off just before serving.
- Combine the chicken, peppers and fruit with the dressing.
- Create beds of lettuce on serving plates; scoop dressed salad into the center of the plate.