Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tropical salsa is bursting with flavor. Scoop up this chunky mixture with tortilla chips and serve with beer.
- 3 medium mangoes, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 medium serrano peppers or 1 medium jalapeno pepper, stemmed and minced
- Place the mango cubes, black beans, onion, cilantro, lime juice, cumin and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Add salt to taste and mix gently.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 day.