Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the column "Just Food" from the City Times newspaper which comes alongwith the Khaleej Times.
Make and share this Mango And Banana Tofu 'Ice Cream' with Raspberry Fruit Leather recipe from Food.com.
- Blend together the tofu, bananas and mango until smooth.
- Heat glucose syrup slightly.
- Stir into blended ingredients.
- Finely grate the orange, squeeze the juice, and add to the mixture.
- Freeze in an ice-cream maker, according to manufacturer's instructions.
- If ice-cream machine is unavailable, freeze the mixture in a bowl, allow to semi-freeze and beat again with electric beaters.
- Allow to freeze again until firm and beat again.
- Serve with raspberry leather and fresh fruits of your choice.
- To prepare the raspberry fruit leather, blend the raspberries and sieve through a fine strainer.
- If adding sugar to sweeten, add to the puree and heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Spread in a thin layer on a silpat (silicon baking sheet available in speciality baking stores).
- Place on a baking tray.
- Allow to dry in a low oven with the door ajar.
- Leave until the raspberry fruit leather can be peeled off the silpat- approximately 6 hours or overnight.
- Tear or cut into pieces to serve.
- Store in an airtight container for upto 1 week.