Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I rated #2 when I had a bumper crop in 2005 and made so many.
Make and share this Mango and Apple Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- 1 apple, chopped
- 2 mangoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup currants (or more raisins)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- Mix all but water and oj.
- Heat water and ok over medium heat until steaming.
- Add mix and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Cover and simmer to desired thickness.
- Pour into jars and process for safety.