Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
One of my co-workers brought this to the office. It makes a great little appetizer. Sorry, amount of meatballs is an estimate.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 lb hot pork sausage (Jimmy Dean)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the bisquick and cheese together.
- Break up the sausage (uncooked) and mix in with bisquick/cheese. Press and knead to get all the crumbs from the bottom of the bowl.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Place on cookie sheet that has been sprayed with PAM.
- Bake for 20 minutes.