Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
To be used in Chicken Mandy (Yemeni, Saudi). Modified from, www.yasalamcooking.com.
Make and share this Mandy Spice Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons green cardamom pods
- 2 tablespoons whole cloves
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground nutmeg (or mace, I use less allspice to be halal as nutmeg is an intoxicant)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (if possible use ground kholegan Zaar does not recognise, ginger is the substitute)
- 4 bay leaves
- Grind spices together in a coffee grinder or with a mortar and pestle.
YUM! I love this!! It added great flavor to the chicken. Thank you! Made for Veggie Swap.