Prep 35 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 8 ounces semi-broad boiled noodles (cooked as per package directions)
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor or electric mixer, blend butter, cream cheese and eggs.
- Add sugar, milk and essence and blend well.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the cooked noodles that have been drained and rinsed with cold water.
- Pour into a greased oven-to-table 8 1/2"X11" serving dish.
- Combine topping ingredients and spread over noodles.
- Bake for an hour and serve once done.