Recipe by stacylu
This chili recipe by Mandi Forester won Rachael Ray's March Menu Mania, a bracket-style contest in conjunction with USA Today for the best game-friendly party- food recipe. Posting for safe keeping.
Top Review by marlarae76
This is so simple and so delicious!! Perfect for a "chili" day ;-) I grilled my chicken breast with a dusting of fajita seasoning for a little extra flavor. SO GOOD! Will definitely be making this again soon! Thank you for posting.
- 32 ounces chicken stock
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans white beans (undrained)
- 5 cups cooked chicken (rotisserie or boiled)
- 2 cups salsa
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese (grated)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed corn chips (optional for thicker chili)
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except corn chips in a crockpot and cook on high until cheese is well incorporated.
- Chili may also be cooked on stove top on medium-high heat.
- When chili is ready, add finely crushed corn chips and simmer 10 minutes to thicken.
- Garnish with more crushed corn chips, cheese or sour cream.