I altered this slightly from a recipe I found online. These are very yummy with sausage gravy. This makes approximately 6-12 biscuits depending on the thickness of the dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together flour, baking powder, salt and white sugar.
- 2Cut butter into the flour mixture until it resembles course crumbs.
- 3Add milk and stir. You may need to add 1-2 more tablespoons of milk.
- 4Knead 15-20 times on a lightly floured board and roll out to a 1/2 - 1 inch thickness. Use a cup or round cookie cutter to cut out into round biscuit shapes.
- 5Bake on baking stone or cookie sheet at 425 degrees for 13-15 minutes - till the edges begin to brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandi's Homemade Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.2
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 489.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g