Recipe by cookinupfun
This recipes is from the Rachael Ray Show, it is her March Menu Mania contest winner. It is so good I had to share.
Top Review by jnethend
This is so easy to throw together and has a LOT of flavor! I heat all ingredients except the cheese, remove it from the heat and then stir the finely grated cheese in so it doesn't clump.
- 1 (32 ounce) box chicken stock
- 3 (8 ounce) cans white beans, left undrained
- 5 cups cooked chicken (rotisserie or boiled)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack pepper cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- black pepper or white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except the corn chips in a crockpot. Cook on high until the cheese is melted.
- Chili may also be cooked on the stovetop over medium-high heat until cheese is melted.
- When the chili is ready, add the crushed corn chips, if using, and simmer for 10 minutes to thicken. Garnish with more chips, cheese and/or sour cream and serve.