1/2 Photos of Mandel Bread (traditional Jewish holiday cookie)
The original Jewish biscotti. Great dunked into coffee, perfect gift for Chanukah!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350° degrees F.
- 2Beat eggs, add sugar and oil and mix well.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 4Refrigerate dough for several hours or overnight.
- 5On heavily floured surface, shape into 3 narrow loaves.
- 6Bake on floured sheet for 20- 25 minutes.
- 7Slice diagonally while hot.
- 8Place slices on greased and floured sheet and toast for 2 minutes per side at 450°F.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandel Bread (traditional Jewish holiday cookie)
Serving Size: 1 (634 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 938.5
- Calories from Fat 478
- Total Fat 53.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 379.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 15.7 g