Recipe by cuisinebymae
A nice looking, easy to put together salad.
Top Review by Marie
Good Salad. Loved the flavor combination of the mayo and orange juice in the dressing and the crunchiness of the celery and water chestnuts. Only thing I left out was the green pepper - had none in the house. Thanks, Mae.
- 4 cups cooked turkey, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup celery, bias cut
- 1 1⁄2 cups green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond
- 1 bunch lettuce