Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great little tuna casserole jazzed up with cashews, chow mein noodles and Mandarin orange sections!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups chow mein noodles, divided use
- 1 (7 ounce) can canned tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a heated pan, melt butter over medium heat and sauté green onions for 1 minute.
- Add celery and continue sautéing for 3 minutes.
- Add soup, half of the chow mein noodles, tuna, cashews and water; mix well.
- Spoon into an 8-inch baking dish and sprinkle remaining noodles on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish with Mandarin orange sections.