Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great little tuna casserole jazzed up with cashews, chow mein noodles and Mandarin orange sections!
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a heated pan, melt butter over medium heat and sauté green onions for 1 minute.
- Add celery and continue sautéing for 3 minutes.
- Add soup, half of the chow mein noodles, tuna, cashews and water; mix well.
- Spoon into an 8-inch baking dish and sprinkle remaining noodles on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish with Mandarin orange sections.