Recipe by Jules D.
This is a favorite in our household. Even the picky-eaters love it! It originally came from www.menus4moms.com, although my version is slightly different.
Top Review by loof
This is a great way to prepare pork! I used thick boneless pork chops and thought they were great with the orange and cinnamon. Served as you suggested with green beans and couscous and really enjoyed - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2012
- 6 -8 pork tenderloin
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup couscous
- green beans
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, brown pork loins on both sides in oil over medium heat (about 8-10 minutes per side).
- Next, top with oranges and sprinkle liberally with cinnamon.
- Cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
- Serve with couscous (prepared according to the package directions) and green beans.