Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is always a hit at family gatherings. I got the recipe from a Prevention Healthy Cooking book. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 1892.72 ml spinach
- 118.29 ml mandarin orange, drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml toasted sliced almonds
- 14.79 ml orange juice
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml honey
- 29.58 ml honey mustard
- Combine salad ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix together dressing ingredients & pour over salad ingredients. Toss gently and enjoy!
This was so easy to prepare, and it was a very tasty salad. The dresing was great! I'll make it often. Thanks sprout60.