Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My new favourite salad! I've taken the best ingredients and put them all together here. Great to take for lunch as well, as long as you pack the dressing separately!
- 1419.54 ml baby spinach leaves
- 709.77 ml canned mandarin oranges, drained
- 0 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 59.14 ml fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Place spinach in a large bowl.
- Top with onion slices, oranges, and crumbled feta cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.
I made the salad and used Raspberry Marmalade Vinaigrette instead of the Italian dressing. I also added some raspberries with the oranges and sliced almonds too. It was an awesome salad and I enjoyed it very much for lunch! My friend thought it was great and says it will be a regular to be served at her house! Thank you for sharing it with us Alison! Linda
A yummy salad great with Italian dressing. I used Zesty Italian bottled dressing with good results. Thanks Alison!