Mandarin Sorbet over Lychees
- Combine sugar and water and heat over low heat until sugar has dissolved. Bring to boil before cooling.
- Make mandarin puree by blending or pushing mandarin orages through sieve.
- Add puree with juice and liqeur to sugar syrup. Combine well.
- Pour into pan and freeze till firm. Stir occasionally.
- To serve, place a few extra mandarin segments in a glass, followed by a few chilled lychee on top, 2 tbsp of the canned lychee syrup, and a scoop of mandarin orange sorbet. Place a sprig of mint on top of you like!