- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup Absolut mandarin vodka
- 1 tablespoon mandarin orange zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined (21-25 count)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sauté pan melt butter on medium heat- once melted, add garlic and shrimp to pan.
- As garlic starts to turn clear, add Mandarin vodka to pan and turn shrimp.
- Once shrimp have turned pink, add Mandarin zest and reduce sauce by one-third.
- Serve with rice.