Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love salads and can never have enough recipes for a good and easy salad!! Mix dressing together in any large jar and keep in fridge.
- 1 bunch red leaf lettuce, washed and drained
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 21 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Mix dressing all together in old mayo jar or whatever you have and shake, shake, shake.Can be kept in fridage for about a week or so.
- Hand chop lettuce and put in large bowl.
- add all other ingredients and mix gently.
- pour dressing over top, little at a time as you will not need all of the dressing.
- Mix gently and enjoy !
My family loves asian salads so I had to try it. LOVED the avocados in there! Thanks for a great recipe pollyw!
Excellent mandarin salad recipe! We really enjoyed the addition of poppy seeds in the dressing. This made a nice lunch on a very warm day. Thanks pollyw! Made for PAC Spring 2008.