- 1 bunch red leaf lettuce, washed and drained
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 21 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dressing all together in old mayo jar or whatever you have and shake, shake, shake.Can be kept in fridage for about a week or so.
- Hand chop lettuce and put in large bowl.
- add all other ingredients and mix gently.
- pour dressing over top, little at a time as you will not need all of the dressing.
- Mix gently and enjoy !