1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
From the "Scandinavian and American Recipes" cookbook, which contains recipes submitted by parents and friends of the Svenskarnas Dag Girls Choir.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle rice in bottom of oiled 2 quart casserole.
- 2Add boiling water and salt. Set aside.
- 3Slowly brown meat in 2 tablespoons cooking oil.
- 4Saute chopped vegetables in oil.
- 5Add all to rice mixture.
- 6Add soup and soy sauce and blend.
- 7Cover and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Rice
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.8
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 1106.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 11.8 g