1/2 Photos of Mandarin Pork Roast
2 hrs 55 mins
2 hrs 40 mins
Carrie Ann's Note:
A juicy, tender pork roast with a beautiful glaze. Perfect for a special dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 lb) rolled pork loin roast
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine rosemary, garlic and pepper; rub over roast.
- 3Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 4Reduce heat to 325 degrees.
- 5Roast, uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes per pound depending on the thickness of the roast.
- 6Take meat out of oven at the last 1/2 hour of cooking time.
- 7Arrange oranges over roast.
- 8Combine glaze ingredients and brush over roast.
- 9Bake 30 minutes longer or until meat thermometer reads 170 degrees, brushing often with glaze.
- 10Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.5
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 183.8 mg
- Sodium 479.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 66.6 g