Cook2 hrs 40 mins
A juicy, tender pork roast with a beautiful glaze. Perfect for a special dinner.
Make and share this Mandarin Pork Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 lb) rolled pork loin roast
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 6 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄8 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine rosemary, garlic and pepper; rub over roast.
- Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees.
- Roast, uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes per pound depending on the thickness of the roast.
- Take meat out of oven at the last 1/2 hour of cooking time.
- Arrange oranges over roast.
- Combine glaze ingredients and brush over roast.
- Bake 30 minutes longer or until meat thermometer reads 170 degrees, brushing often with glaze.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.