Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 pork chops
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 59.14 ml water
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml cornflour (I change that from cornstarch)
- 9.85 ml chicken stock powder
- 311.84 g can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- In large skillet, brown chops in oil; remove from pan.
- In skillet, add remaining ingredients except orange segments and green pepper; cook and stir until slightly thickened.
- Add chops; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
- Add orange segments and green pepper; heat through.
- Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, Wanganui.
- New Zealand.
I made this recipe last night and they were very moist. My husband is a very picky eater and he loved them. This was an easy inexpensive dish to prepare. Thanks!
The whole family enjoyed this one and it was so easy!
I made this yesterday pretty much as listed except used two thick bone-in pork chops and used regular flour ( mixed with the water ) instead of the corn flour/starch. Pork chops and the sauce we excellent!