- 4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornflour (I change that from cornstarch)
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 green pepper, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, brown chops in oil; remove from pan.
- In skillet, add remaining ingredients except orange segments and green pepper; cook and stir until slightly thickened.
- Add chops; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
- Add orange segments and green pepper; heat through.
- Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, Wanganui.
- New Zealand.