1/2 Photos of Mandarin Pork and Wild Rice
Dine & Dish's Note:
The source is the Jan/Feb issue of Simple and Delicious magazine, and it is exactly what the title of the magazine promises... simple and delicious. If you are looking for a quick weeknight meal that your family will enjoy, give this tasty recipe a try. It was a hit for us!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle pork with pepper and salt.
- 2In a large skillet, brown pork in oil.
- 3Meanwhile, drain oranges, reserving juice; set oranges aside.
- 4Add water, rice mix with contents of seasoning packet, onions and reserved juice to the skillet.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- 7Stir in oranges; heat through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Pork and Wild Rice
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 329.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
quick-cooking long grain and wild rice mix