Recipe by Charlotte J
Use with Crispy Mandarin Riblets Also serve with Asian dishes, or as a basting sauce for grilling pork.
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place peaches in blender container.
- Cover and process on high speed until smooth then pour into small saucepan.
- Combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch, stir into peaches with sugar fennel, pepper and cloves.
- Bring to boil over medium heat.
- Simmer until sauce thickens, about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in garlic powder.