Recipe by Lainey39
I got this recipe from a friend at my wedding shower. It is a very light dish. It can be used as a salad or a dessert.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Count me among those who 'like it SWEET' & this one is that! For some reason or other I find myself gathering more & more recipes that include mandarin oranges, & this particular one makes for a great-tasting dessert! I particular like the addition of Ritz crackers! Will be making this one again & soon! Thanks so much!
- 60 Ritz crackers, rolled fine
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) frozen orange juice, slightly thawed
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together crackers, butter and sugar.
- Press in a 13x9-inch baking dish. (Save a little bit of the crumbs for top).
- Refrigerate this while making rest of recipe so it becomes firm.
- Fold the rest of ingredients together.
- Spread over crumbs in dish.
- Top with remaining crumbs.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.