Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Recipe comes from the May 2007 cookbooklet, Smoothies & Summer Drinks.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 cup Orange sherbet
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat orange yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, chilled
- In a blender combine orange sections, orange sherbet, yogurt & Orange juice.
- Cover & blend until nearly smooth, before serving.
Very good! A little thin for my tastes, but that's to be expected given the ingredients. I subbed vanilla yogurt for the orange and loved the creamsicle flavor!
This was a good smoothie with a strong orange flavor! Made as written, except added about 2 Tbs of Splenda to sweeten it up a little. Next time I may tey freezing the mandarin oranges so it is a little thicker. Made for Zaar Stars.
We all liked this. It even got an "I sort of like it" from my smoothie hating 7 year old. It tasted like an orange creamsicle but at least there was some real fruit in this one. We were all sad we only had one can of mandarin oranges.