Recipe by Dib's
This recipe is posted by request.
Top Review by Tebo
I, too, found the dressing to be a little too thick. So I just added all the mandarine orange juice plus a little white wine. I really liked it and I think this dressing would give a nice "Asian" flair chicken as well. Thanks DiB's.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained,reserve juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat whisk together the oil, peanut butter, 3 Tablspoons mandarine orange juice, lime juice, tamari sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar.
- Continue to whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl toss together the sliced cucumber, onion, salad greens and orange segments.
- Add the salad dressing and toss well.
- Sprinkle with the peanuts and serve.