Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is posted by request.
Make and share this Mandarin Orange Salad With Peanut Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained,reserve juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat whisk together the oil, peanut butter, 3 Tablspoons mandarine orange juice, lime juice, tamari sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar.
- Continue to whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl toss together the sliced cucumber, onion, salad greens and orange segments.
- Add the salad dressing and toss well.
- Sprinkle with the peanuts and serve.