Refreshing summer salad, I use baby salad greens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drain well
- 16 fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 16 red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 (4 ounce) package baby mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely broken
- 1Toss salad ingredients into a large bowl.
- 2Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- 3Drizzle dressing over salad, toss before serving. Top with walnut pieces.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Orange Salad With Lemon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (654 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 108.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens