Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing summer salad, I use baby salad greens.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drain well
- 16 fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 16 red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 (4 ounce) packagebaby mixed salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely broken
- Toss salad ingredients into a large bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, toss before serving. Top with walnut pieces.