Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my grandmother's recipe it's really good.
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- Mix the Jello and cottage cheese.
- Add the pineapple and the mandarin oranges and stir together.
- Then add Cool Whip.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Love this! A great jello salad that doesn't taste like jello. Made for Cooking Tag Mania 2013.