Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and delicious.
Make and share this Mandarin Orange Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups lettuce, in bite size pieces (half Romaine if desired)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds or 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup sweet and sour dressing or 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1 cup cheese crouton
- In a large salad bowl, combine lettuce, oranges and cucumber.
- Add nuts and coconut.
- Add dressing and toss.
- Top with croutons and toss.