Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't wait to try this. Found this on theotherwhitemeat.com. This would be good with chicken also. Marinating time not included.
- 1⁄2 lb cooked pork loin, cut in thin strips
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 head lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, chilled and drained
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Combine vinegar, oil, sugar and salt together; pour over pork and let pork marinate 4-24 hours, covered and refrigerated.
- Toss together lettuce, celery, grapes, green onion and parsley. Add dressing and pork; toss well. Carefully fold in mandarin orange slices.
- Top each serving with a few almond slices.