You can make this the day before serving but don't whip the topping whip cream until shortly before serving. You can also eliminate the whip cream topping and garnish with mandarin orange slices (for a lower fat version).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix graham wafer crumbs, sugar and melted butter together.
- 2Spread in the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
- 4Mix gelatine with cold water.
- 5Stir in boiling water.
- 6Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- 7Stir in lemon juice.
- 8Refrigerate until it starts to thicken.
- 9Whip cream until thick.
- 10Fold half of the whipped cream into the gelatine mixture, until blended.
- 11Fold in the mandarin oranges.
- 12Spoon into the crumb crust.
- 13Top with the remaining whipped cream.
- 14Refrigerate 3- 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Orange Pie
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.7
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 129.0 mg
- Sodium 194.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 46.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g