Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy little dessert.
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- Make Jell-O as directed on the package. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add pudding mix ( do not add any milk) to Jell-O and mix well with an electric mixer.
- Fold in cool whip and fruit.
This is a great creamy fruity dessert and very diabetic friendly. I'll definitelyy be making this again and will try some different flavors. Thanks for sharing budgiesntiels. Made for My3Chefs Nov '09.