1/1 Photo of Mandarin Orange Marmalade Cookies
1 hr 33 mins
1 hr 15 mins
A tasty little cookie that comes from the about.com site. I have made this once (today actually lol) and used semi sweet chocolate and added a teaspoon of orange extract....very very good. Prep time includes chilling time for dough.
My Private Note
Dozen C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F & Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silpats.
- 2Whisk together flour and baking powder in a medium bowl; set aside.
- 3Place butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl and blend with an electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture appears grainy but well-mixed.
- 4Add egg and orange marmalade, beating until smooth; reduce mixer speed to low and add flour mixture and mandarin oranges.
- 5Mix only until combined; do not overmix.
- 6Fold in white chocolate chips; chill mixture for 30 to 60 minutes to firm up.
- 7Drop tablespoons of dough onto prepared cookie sheets, placing cookies 1-1/2 inches apart.
- 8Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until bottoms just begin to brown.
- 9Let rest on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before using a spatula to move them to racks.
- 10Cool to room temperature and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Orange Marmalade Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1583.3
- Calories from Fat 604
- Total Fat 67.1 g
- Saturated Fat 40.8 g
- Cholesterol 195.9 mg
- Sodium 635.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 233.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 140.3 g
- Protein 18.5 g