1/1 Photo of Mandarin Orange Marmalade Cookies
1 hr 33 mins
1 hr 15 mins
A tasty little cookie that comes from the about.com site. I have made this once (today actually lol) and used semi sweet chocolate and added a teaspoon of orange extract....very very good. Prep time includes chilling time for dough.
My Private Note
Dozen C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F & Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silpats.
- 2Whisk together flour and baking powder in a medium bowl; set aside.
- 3Place butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl and blend with an electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture appears grainy but well-mixed.
- 4Add egg and orange marmalade, beating until smooth; reduce mixer speed to low and add flour mixture and mandarin oranges.
- 5Mix only until combined; do not overmix.
- 6Fold in white chocolate chips; chill mixture for 30 to 60 minutes to firm up.
- 7Drop tablespoons of dough onto prepared cookie sheets, placing cookies 1-1/2 inches apart.
- 8Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until bottoms just begin to brown.
- 9Let rest on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before using a spatula to move them to racks.
- 10Cool to room temperature and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Orange Marmalade Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1583.3
- Calories from Fat 604
- Total Fat 67.1 g
- Saturated Fat 40.8 g
- Cholesterol 195.9 mg
- Sodium 635.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 233.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 140.3 g
- Protein 18.5 g